Our beautifully renovated serviced Bedsitters are perfect for single Seniors that require help with day to day chores.
* Renovated private ensuite
* Private Garden access (or views if on 2nd floor)
* Reverse cycle a/c
* Meals, cleaning and utilities included in Tariff
* Inclusion in any Village activities and outings (some charges may apply)
* 24 hour on site staff and emergency call system
* Services available include Laundry Valet, Medication Management and Personal Care services
Located in the central suburb of Woodville, Sutherland Court Retirement Village offers relaxed retirement living to suit a range of requirements. The Queen Elizabeth Hospital is conveniently located across the road, enabling our residents easy access to Outpatient and specialist services.
The supported living apartments at Sutherland Court are securely housed within a central building and cater to independent retirees who require help with cooking, cleaning, laundry, showering, dressing and taking medication. Residents also have access to 24-hour on-site staff for added peace of mind.
All residents at Sutherland Court Retirement Village also have the option to take part in any of our Village activites and outings. Currently on offer are weekly shopping trips in our facility bus, monthly concerts, games afternoons, exercise classes and Church services.
The village is also ideally situated close to a range of public transport options and with easy access to a major shopping centre, specialists clinics, a post office and the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, along with the many attractions of the nearby CBD.
You deserve the peace of mind, extra help and opportunities to enjoy your retirement - Call 8347 1966 today!