Sutherland Court has been around for 28 years, and in that time, we've become pretty good at knowing what Seniors want. We have used this knowledge and experience to create high-quality Retirement Living packages.
As a privately operated facility, we do not require an ACAT assessment, or any other government test or asset test, for entry into Sutherland Court.
Under our Retirement Living packages, residents can look forward to the following:
- Premium Care Co-ordination - We create an on-going Care Plan tailored to your needs, while liasing with your GP, and relevant medical professionals, to coordinate appointments, tests and any special needs you may have with the progression of age.
- Emergency Assistance - Every room at Sutherland Court is equipped with an Emergency Assistance system. This system is monitored 24/7 by our Care Team, ensuring help is available as quickly as possible.
- Home-style Catering - All meals as Sutherland Court are prepared fresh on-site each day, using quality produce. Our menu is formulated with the appetites and palates of a more mature generation in mind, and our Catering Team are ready to cater to any special dietary needs you may have.
- Cleaning & Linen Valet - Each day our Housekeeping team will make your bed up, top up your water jug and dispose of any rubbish. Regular cleaning service to rooms is weekly, including fresh linen and towels.
- Facility Security - Sutherland Court employs monitored security camera systems at each entrance to the facility to ensure resident safety. The Village is gated, and is locked from evening to morning.